Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh no, more options...

So I found a new website with a whole lot more ukulele tabs. Then I also realized that you can do guitar ones as well but obviously play it in the ukulele chords. So I have a lot more options now.
Like my brothers said, I should pick one song and stick to it until I get it 100%, that makes sense. But I guess I'm trying to find the best song for me to play. There's a lot of cool ones but I'd like one that comes the most natural to me. So I'm working on that.
So this week ahead will be filled with me attempting to finally play (and sing) eeek! A whole song. Also I need to start thinking about making things that could sell for the next markets. I've been toying with the idea of having a clearance sale and just giving up on that for now.
I'd like to say I'll give it up for a real job but that's not as easy as it sounds. I think I'm quite keen to leave this place. I love it here but it just seems so much more difficult to actually live here. If my family wanted to, I'd be happy to leave tomorrow. Anyway, for the time being I'm happy just doing what I do.

My little zombie that I need to re-create.      

No comments:

Post a Comment