Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You Can Plan A Pretty Picnic But You Can't Predict The Weather

I haven't posted on here in a while. I think its because I haven't had anything to say but at the same time so much to say, but some things can't be said. On that absolutely non-confusing note... I'll change the subject.

I've been trying to come up with some ideas that will prevent me from having to find a boring job. I've thought of the idea of starting my own market, selling my plushies and or cakes and selling weed, hell I think its already growing in my garden... no I'm kidding, I wouldn't do that. I would like to do something that would push me to where I want to be in life. Where I don't want to be ever again is working in a retail store, a coffee shop or an office job. I want to be doing something creative. Anyway. Its housesitting time again so at first I thought Yay more dresses, but I've decided rather to keep it towards my X-mas gift fund. Woohoo its getting there.

Oh! I got pretty new pink paper and my friend from Scotland sent my these lovely bath salts in her letter to me and it made my letter smell absolutely stunning. That inspired me to scent all my letters, it just makes them that much better. I <3 letters so much! I wish more people sent me letters, they are too cool.

Ok thats enough for today. Seen as I didn't make a new picture I'll leave a pamphlet thingy I made for my plushies.

No comments:

Post a Comment