Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First Post

Its not a very imaginative title I know but whatever, it is my first post. I always hesitated to make a blog because I've always thought who cares about what I have to say. But then it got me thinking that I actually don't care if people care to read it or not. Its more for me, a lot of crap runs through my head and I guess this is a good way to get all of that out. Especially when I have something on my mind that I just want to get out but I don't feel like I have anyone to say it to. So I guess this blog is kind of like talking to myself or a very non responsive robot buddy. Anyway I don't have much to say now, I mean I've got a lot on my mind but that can wait for the next blog. All I have to share right now are some of my favourite songs of the moment:
Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices (its one from his new CD - The Age of Adz)
The Dead Weather - Rolling In On a Burning Tire
Best Coast - Boyfriend
Kasabian - There are more than a few songs I'm loving of theirs at the moment.
Mumm Ra - She's Got You High
Civil Twilight - Something She Said
The Black Keys - Chop and Change
The Editors - The Boxer
That's all I have for tonight's blog otherwise I'll stay up for hours just writing a whole lot of stuff.
So I'm signing off. Goodnight*

No comments:

Post a Comment