Monday, October 25, 2010

Disney Dream

This morning I had such a beautiful dream, all the grey crappy buildings in the city started to turn into Dinsey Princess castles and in no time the whole city was filled with pinks and yellows and blues. It was so pretty and happy that I think I started crying in the dream because I knew that could never be possible, I could never live there. Now what I have learnt when reading your dreams, its more about how you feel in the dream than what you see. Ofcourse objects, people and colours all make a difference, you have to take note of those things. But what I can see from that dream is that in real life I obviously want something that I can never have or feel like I can never have. And clearly deep down I'm quite upset about it, I just don't know what 'it' is yet.













In other news, hmmm I guess there is no other news. Yesterday I found this site called FaceinHole.com its so silly but so addictive!



















My favourite band of the moment is Best Coast. The sound is so cooool.
Here's a link to their song, its not their video though. Its such a cute song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y40TsOIpuEU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment