Saturday, November 13, 2010

This Post Is Dedicated to My Beetle - Steve

I love my beetle. It was once own by my late uncle Steven. He was the best. He was so cool, one day I asked him if he had a sharpener for my pencil, he took me to his garage and sharpened my pencil with this huge saw thing. He also taught me how to give a proper punch without breaking my knuckles. Anyway, he bought this beetle as a weekend car. He died a number of years ago. He was loved very much.
For my 21st my father bought the car from my Aunty. Him and my brother worked on it in secret. They stripped it down, gave it a brand new paint job and news sport seats and everything. The amount of work they put in my beetle is ridiculous. I love my beetle. It the moment everytime I look at the car I feel guilty, because I don't know a thing about cars and I don't know how to fix its engine and because I haven't got my driver's yet. But I still love it.

1 comment:

  1. This car's so gorgeous! I've always dreamed of having my own car, particularly this one. For me, it's one of the nicest cars a girl could ever get in this world! Take good care of it, okay? =]

    ReplyDelete