Friday, October 29, 2010

When I was little I was taught that children should be seen and not heard. I'm 22 years old and I still live by that, I like being a quiet person. I wish more people taught their children that. Because people can't out right tell kids to piss off.

Last night I had a nightmare within my dream. It was quite a messed up dream, there was a lot going on. In the nightmare I was in the sea. Now previously I've had recurring dreams about the sea, and in the dreams there is this same horrible feeling of absolute fear. The dreams stopped for a while but last night it happened again. And to make it worse there was a flippin' big whale in the sea and the current was pulling me towards it. I knew it was a nightmare so I started screaming to wake myself up but I only woke up to be in another dream.

Sometimes I question if I'm a good person or not. The other night I helped someone that I really don't like. And I felt good about helping. Even though they didn't even thank me properly and by properly I mean they didn't thank me at all!

Anyway...
Today I bought Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Grey. I've been dying to get my hands on it and I finally found it for really cheap. I can't wait to read it. I'll wait for peace and quiet to be restored in my house first. I got some money from house sitting, besides the book I'll probably spend it all on dresses.
That's all for now, I'll be adding more pics soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment