Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nightmare within a dream within a dream...

So lastnight I had this nightmare. I was going insane, like really. I was being shipped off to an insane asylum. My sister was there too I think. I felt like I was getting possessed, something evil was inside of me. When I tried to speak I could only make these horrible dark sounds. Eventually I knew what I had to do. I had to let my body go and float up to the ceiling, my back was up on the ceiling and my arms and legs were hanging down, I could view it like I was watching as a third person. I knew what I had to do, I screamed until the dark voice was gone and my eyes opened up to a bright yellow light and I was fine. Then I woke up to find that I was still in a dream. In the dream I felt so freaked out and scared about my nightmare, then I woke up for real and I was fine.

I think I know where this dream is coming from. 1. could be that I'm scared of the darker side of me (yes that sounds funny if you know me :) 2. I'm letting go of some of my fears.

The other night I dreamt I was in a haunted house. There was this one room that I passed, I could feel that something was in there. Everyone thought it was something evil but I wasn't scared. I felt like it was something good and it was scared itself. I tried to call it out but it didn't wanna come.

I'm house sitting again, I got more cash woohoo! People are gonna get spoilt for Xmas ;)
That's all I have for now, I still don't have the pics of my cupcakes... sooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment