Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!!

Christmas was lovely! I got spoilt, with prezzies and love woohoo! Christmas morning I woke up with flu, but that's the one day it can't get you down. We all opened our prezzies by the tree, everyone loved their stuff. Then we shot through to my dad to collect my brother's new motorbike. Then we came back and helped my mom prepare lunch. My sister and her people came at around 2pm. We all ate lunch, chilled, ate dessert then everyone was sitting around. I felt wicked tired so I went to have a nap. By the time I woke up everyone was gone. Then we went for a drive into Umhlanga. We came back and had chocolate martinis and listened to some chilled cocktail music and sat around the table and had a laugh and stuff, it was lovely.

Here's what I got for my Christmas.
Inception DVD
Camp Rock 2 DVD
20 000 Leagues Under The Sea book
A Tiara
A beautiful Ring
An Ice Cream Cone Cookie Jar
A porclain Cupcake
An Ice Cream Cone pillow
2 Dresses
A costume
Sandals
A 'snuggle up' nighty
3 ugly gnomes
Nail polish
Lip glosses
Fake Eye lashes
An Oven mitt with a Cupcake on
A cupcake stand
Money Gift Voucher
Necklaces
Trinket
Bracelet
Photo Frame
Heart shaped earrings
Star shaped earrings




No comments:

Post a Comment