Thursday, December 2, 2010

HELLO!!! :D
Today I'm pretty darn excited. I have to bake tons of goodies for that party we are catering. And the order has been doubled. I'm going to be in the kitchen all day - I LOVE IT!! :D
I feel so excited, if I feel so good about doing this then I just know that this is what I'm supposed to be doing.
I can't believe I actually fell asleep last night, I felt so wired and I still feel like that hahahahahahha Eeeeeeeek! :D
My sister has come here now, we're supposed to go shopping for the stuff. We've left it so last minute. I could have gotten started yesterday already and I wouldn't have so much to do today, but whatever I don't mind. I just wanna go now but everyone has to have flippin' breakfast first!
Current song on my mind: Lady GaGa - Christmas Tree
I'll post piccies of my goodies sooooon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment