Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weird Dreams

I haven't updated in a while, at least it feels like it's been a while. I deleted some of my later posts as well so it looks like it's been longer than it actually has... ok get on with it now...

I felt the need to write down my freaky ass dreams from last night. It was such weird stuff that I've never dreamt about before, very here and there and mixed up so I'll write down what I remember.

Ok firstly, I was somewhere where like people from a village got saved or something, these woman all had tribal tattoos on their faces. This one woman was lying on a bed, I was checking to see if she was ok, and then she was in a panic, screaming at me telling me what they've done to her and I must look, and she was clawing her hands on my shoulders, I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see and I tried to leave but she wouldn't let me go. I started screaming and eventually someone came to help me get away. After that I was telling everyone what happened and there was a yellow duck walking around. (WTH?)

Next one was a little blonde girl in a yellow dress running after what looked like her twin but smaller. The place looked like a fun fair or something. Her eyes were bright blue and teary. Eventually she followed her twin up some stairs AND THEN this little girl turned into Dakota Fanning and she was stealing from a safe in someones apartment and she had a gun. All of a sudden I could feel how she felt, she was scared and just wanted to leave. But she tucked the money away and her and her friends managed to leave without getting caught by the two guy owners of the flat.

Next one... I was on holiday/living with friends. The place switched between Dublin, Sun City and the La Lucia Mall. And everywhere it was raining. One point in the dream I was at the back of a car with I think my mom, my sister in the front and a friend from Dublin, he was singing some song in a real Irish way and I found it hilarious. Then we were off the road of Dublin city and in a hotel resort where it was raining inside, the place was flooded. I saw a lot more yellow, Cher was somewhere in the dream. And then I was in my room/pool watching music videos and then Vanessa Williams (again WTH?) was at the other end of the pool, she took her gown off and she was wearing a YELLOW (again) bikini and it showed that she was fully pregnant and she got into the pool. Then my friends came to knock to ask if I want to go buy food. I didn't want to go, I felt like I needed to ask Vanessa Williams a question. But I left with them and we were in the mall and we were talking about buying grapes and stuff and I looked around to see all the windows were decorated like it was Easter.

What the hell is all of that? One of the most confusing night of dreams I've ever had. What's with the colour yellow in all of them? And why was it raining all the time even in doors? And why was that freaky tribal woman so desperate to show me her scars? And what did I need to ask pregnant Vanessa Williams? It's all a bit odd.

On a less weird note: I'm excited about Xmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment