Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ok, I haven't posted in a little while. It seems I always tend to write posts when I'm either very happy or a little bit moody. I'm sure as you read you'll see which one I am this morning.
Okay well first of all I'll update you on my dreams;
First I had a dream where I was at my dad and his girlfriend's house. There were lots of animals everywhere. And then there was this legovaan in a pen cage thing. My dad's girlfriend told me to tell the legovaan to write the daily specials on the black board. Then I tried to but I was so freaked out, I told her I couldn't do it, so she laughed at me and gave me a hug and told me to just do it. So I tried again, it ran under some hay and came back up and it had turned into a fluffy white pig and eventually wrote the daily specials on the bed. After that I dreamt my sister kissed some guy in front of her boyfriend and I shouted at her for it and actually felt sorry for her boyfriend.
Next I dreamt of someone two nights in a row, but each time the person wasn't themselves, their face had changed into someone elses. Also in the dream the person wasn't very nice to me when I tried to be nice. And then I got upset and then they were upset that I was upset (jeez Angie get on with it!) and then when they came to apologize was when they changed into someone else.
I'm not good with making decisions so when it comes to making big decisions I'm hopeless. I think I'm on the verge of making a good bad decision. I think there's something that I need to take a step back from. Like drugs, anything that can make you feel amazing or absolutely horrible can't be good for you. Nothing scares me more than a person determining my mood, it freaks me the hell out. Now is not the best time to be feeling like this. Anyway I'm rambling... again. The bottom line is that I can feel as in control as I want, to be honest I do feel pretty damn much in control. That's all for now, I'll take this day to clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment