Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello people. Wow I feel like I haven't written a new post in a while. I didn't realize that last post got published, it was a tad bit negative. I have a lot of ups and downs and it really shows in my posts haha. Anyway... I don't really have much to say. I was supposed to go shopping for the stuff for the party that I am baking things for. But instead I went with my sister and her boyfriend to the mall, they had a mini spending spree. It was nice to see that they were happy. Last night me, my brothers and my mom put up the xmas tree and decorated it. I love moments like that, like the other day... I forgot if I possibly mentioned it on here already. But the other night I had the best time just playing 30 seconds with my brother, it was a full 2 hours or so of just laughing which is amazing. Life is made for these moments. The only thing about last night was that my sister and father weren't there. I know life goes on and people start getting their own lives and families but it doesn't mean I'm not allowed to miss them. Anyway it was great! My puppy loved it too, she tried to eat the tinsel. Its funny, I don't take offense to this I just find it funny. Last year I helped my mom decorate the tree and afterwards she pushed my side against the wall hahaha, this year was more chilled though but I kept making a joke of it. I bought my first Xmas gift yesterday, it was for my brother. I won't say what it is because he might check my blog and it would totally ruin the surprise. I downloaded a few Xmas albums last night. Normally we only get the vibe started after the 9th of December, but I'm starting now. I love this season. I applied for a job, yes I did finally haha, it's a goodie and I'm going to hold thumbs.
That's all I have for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment