Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas List

For once I've made my Christmas list early, well since I was a youngling. Then I would practically make my Christmas list right after my birthday which is in Feb.
So here it is :)
Duvet Cover Set (pink, girly)
Other stuff for my room
Clothes - mostly dresses (and pretty much only from Mr. Price)
Shoes (takkies, sandals, pretty heels or flat pumps)
Accessories (mostly want necklaces)
Books (Fiction)
Recipe Books (cupcakes, cakes or cookie recipe books)
Camera (not a hugely expensive one but a good one)

That's pretty much it for now :)
I want to start decorating early because its better to have the stuff up earlier than leave it on later. I think we may be getting a real Christmas tree this year. My brother only likes the real ones. Frankly I don't think they hold the decorations very well, but they look and smell cool. I should have gotten a part time job so I could save money to get my family some prezzies. Crap, I should have thought about that earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment