Friday, November 26, 2010

You know, it's so funny. I was juuuust thinking, "oh my sister's boyfriend is okaaay I guess, whatever I'll stop being mean and rude" and then!!!!!!!!!! He goes and invites his brother (PIG OLD MAN) that says disgusting remarks about me TO OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUR CHRISTMAS LUNCH!!!!!! Ahhh gosh, I LOVE Christmas and if there is ONE THING one thing that I don't want ruined it would be Christmas. Now I have to feel uncomfortable in my own house on my favourite day! CRAP!
Anyway... that sucks but what can I do? :(

People are so difficult, with everything! I want uncomplicated everything in my life. Next year will be good and productive but simple and straight forward.
I hope I have a good weekend, I just want to go Xmas shopping this whoooole weekend! :) Yay! And I gotta get started on preparing my gingerbread house and/or castle.
Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment