Friday, November 19, 2010

Today my head feels a lot more clear. It feels good, I don't like not being in control of my thoughts and stuff. I like to feel grounded. Anyway, I took a flippin' stack of pics today, is it totally weird and vain to like pictures of yourself? hahaha I think it is... :/

I don't really have much to say today. I feel like my life has been pretty slow for the past year and now in the last two months or so I've been struggling to keep up with stuff.
So its the second last month of the year and my father hasn't asked me about studying, I think I'm probably gonna get my wish and have a year where I can explore other things. If you know me I know what you're thinking, I'm just gonna have a repeat of this year, staying at home with no job and not studying. But I feel like this year I have learnt and grown more than I have when I was working or studying. When I was working I felt like I was put on pause mode, I had no life I didn't have time to think about myself all I ever thought about was work, even my dreams were about work. I couldn't think of anything worse for me. This year I was able to learn how to bake, I wrote my novel and other stuff. I feel like I have a better prospective on life, I swear I've gotten smarter by doing nothing haha. But next year I will be more productive. Writing a novel is productive to me but not for the real world, people don't realise how much focus you need to put into writing. So this next year I will be getting a part-time job to pay for my baking and I'm gonna make a cake recipe book and also I'll do other things, I'm not sure what right now but I will try seem like less of a disappointment child haha :/
Now I am gonna be ridiculously narcissistic and leave a picture of myself because I haven't made a new vector.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment