Friday, November 5, 2010

Today was the first day in a whole month that I woke up feeling relaxed, I didn't have anything to annoy me. It was great.
I did my mom's hair this morning, it looks so good. She looks so beautiful and like 20 years younger! I'm pretty chuffed with it. I noticed a great change in the way she felt about herself today. It's so good to feel good about yourself.
We went to try a new coffee shop that just opened up. My brother and I felt a little bit against it because we found out that its owned by a big time asshole that we know. Like a real jerk that I'd love to chuck a hot cup of coffee in his face, that bad - he sucks! Anyway the place, apart from being hella expensive was pretty nice.
I don't really have much more to say now. I think God is good, because I feel quite hurt about something but there are so many other good things in my life that I can't bring myself to feel sad about it.

Oh yes, back to Dorian Gray. I didn't get to read today, I was a busy bee. But its on my mind. So far I prefer Lord Henry. If there was an option to be an influencer or influencee I'd much rather be the latter. To be so mindless and corruptible is silly. To be someone that has such a strong view on life that they can change the way people live is awesome. Obviously I wouldn't be like Lord Henry though, I'd influence people in a good way. Sometimes its fun though to be a bit devious. Honestly I don't think I'm capable of being devious though. I think I'll stay young forever because I never sin haha. Anyway, I'm gonna stop writing now because I'm talking a whole lot of crap. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment