Friday, November 12, 2010

My day did get a lot better. My cake came out successfully and my day brightened instantly when I got a pretty smelling letter from my friend in Scotland. I <3 mail!
And then I went to dinner at my friend's house. It was lovely to catch up, as it always is. But eating was like torture, my mouth hurts so bad and of course after eating, like a fool I had to go get sick :( Right then and there in their apartment, so embaressing! (In the bathroom of course not on their floor)
Anyway I feel better now but I don't know when I'll be able to keep a meal down. The only things that are safe to eat are like light things like yogurt, cereal and fruit. Anything else and I get sick. Its rather annoying.
Its the weekend yay! Okay to me weekends aren't such a big deal because everyday is like a weekend for me, how awesome! But anyway, I hope to go get beads to make fun necklaces and koki's because mine are running out. Peace out.
I'll post picks of the cake tomorrow. Right now I'm way to sleepy to do anything constructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment