Friday, November 12, 2010

Today is one of those days where I'm up and a bit down. I'm up because why not? Life is good and I'm happy and I'm baking which always makes me happy.
And I'm a bit down because I feel a bit over people at the moment. I'm very sensitive and feel hurt by the dumbest little things. I'm going for a dinner at a friend's house tonight though which should be good. But other than that I want to take a break from social activities again. I'm so tempted to deactivate my FB account. The only thing that is keeping me from doing it is that I want to know when my little pen pals get their letters.
I also feel down because I feel like I've come up with this idea for my novel but I don't know if I'm the right person to write it. Maybe I should adjust it in a way that suits me more. I've sent out like 5 query letters to some agents, I'm going to wait for their response before I move forward with any writing.
The thing that is probably making me miserable is the fact that my mouth is in pain and I can't eat.
Anyway I'll write again when I'm feeling a bit more cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment