Thursday, November 18, 2010

There's a lot on my mind, I feel like I'm going a tiny but insane. Tomorrow I'll have a chance to slow down, sleep in and chill. Today was the last day of house sitting. I am so tired, I haven't been sleeping so good lately and lastnight I practically had no sleep. I tried to get a nap in but that is pretty much impossible when you've got a bird screaming and whistling for your attention and when you have a bunch o' stuff to do. There's just so much on my mind...

Anyway I've made pictures and my brother showed me the most amazing video today! I have to share it.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4

AND here are some songs;

The Black Keys - Howlin' For You
Far East Movement - G6
Martin Sloveig - Hello
Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand
Best Coast - Honey
Jason Walker - Down
Cash Cash - Sugar Rush
Marching On - One Republic
And more that I can't think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment