Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm considering taking a few steps back into my comfy little hermit hole. If my happiness was left in the hands of other people I'd be one miserable fool. Luckily I know by now how people can be and I know how to keep myself happy. I'm not gonna lie it sucks when people are crappy to me, the last two days haven't been the best people days. I have myself to blame for most of it though. Anyway, its no one in specific that is getting me down, its a few people all at once. But then again I have wonderful people in my life right now that make me happy too. So I guess there is a balance. Its just easier to feel sad sometimes than be happy. I think its horrible that we can let people make us feel so unhappy, the smallest things can ruin my day. So today there were a few things and its not even 12pm yet. Screw it! Music you are my bestest friend!

Last night I didn't dream of Never Campbell woohoo! I did however have some messed up dreams, the one thing I can remember is that I had to cross a bridge over a lake of lava and each time I did it (I had to do it a few times for some reason) I had to kill a woman that came out of the lake. All the while there was a ginger cat with us and the very last time I crossed the bridge the cat killed the woman and I could get over the bridge.

Gosh if people read this blog they must think I'm the most miserable person in the world, I'm not really. Soon very soon I will be able to wake up and just be happy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment