Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ok so a few hours ago I thought I had a lot to write about, but I don't like writing a new post unless I have a picture to go with it. So I went out for a bit, drew a picture and now it seems I can't remember what it is that I wanted to write about. I'll give it a shot and see if any of it comes back to me.

Firstly I'd like to share yet another dream. This morning I dreamt I was driving in a car with both of my brothers. My oldest brother was driving and he was going so fast that we missed our turnoff to go home. So I yelled "hey you missed the turnoff" and he said "So you can get out whenever you want" I thought how stupid because he's going so fast that if I had to get out of the car I would flippin' die. And then my other brother opened his door and jumped out of the car. He went rolling on the ground and then ran to the river/sea that was next to the road. In the river/sea were huge rocks in the shape of turtles, he jumped from rock to rock until he got to the cave on the other side. So then my brother told me to do the same and I said I can't, there's no way I could do that. But I did, I also jumped out of the car and attempted to jump on the rocks. I fell a few times and got drenched by the water but eventually I made it to the other side and I felt so good about it.
As soon as a woke up I knew what the dream was trying to show me, it showed me that its time to stand on my own two feet and also time I know that I'm more capable than I think I am. Its a positive change from my previous dreams, normally I'm drowning in the sea or really scared of it but this time I conquered it!

Next. I started reading Dorian Gray yesterday. Its so good! I've only read three chapters so far and I'm hooked, the way that Dorian Gray is explained is enough to make anyone fall in love with him. and Sir Henry has an awesomely wicked and wise way of speaking and influencing Dorian Gray.

Today I got frozen jogurt (wow breaking news right?) but I forgot how good it is! Being European, my senses are a very important part of my life. To see beautiful things, hear amazing music and to taste special food. To me frozen jogurt is transcendent, it might seem way odd but eating it takes me to a place where I feel pretty and loved, somewhere on the beach where the sun is hugging my skin and slowly melting the yummy treat. I think for my next first date, I want to go to the beach front and eat frozen jogurt. Yes I am weird to be thinking about that but whatever. I'm allowed to be weird here, its my blog.

Oh! And how could I forget! My guests have finally left! Anyone up for a party? hehehe. I will miss my sister but I'll probably still see her everyday so its okay. Now every morning I can wake up peacefully and not have all kinds of things to annoy me wherever I look. It is going to be magical! I can go back to being my happy little self. My sister's boyfriend said to her that he knows I don't like him, my sister told him thats rubbish so he said no, he knows that I hate him. Hahahaha. But then she said if I hated him I wouldn't have helped him the other night when he couldn't breathe. Which is true, I don't hate anyone. I just strongly dislike him and I think its good that he knows that. He mustn't ever think for one second that any of us think that he is good enough for my sister. Oh and I spoke too soon, they're coming here for dinner, crap!

Here's some more music likes;
Black Rebel MotorCycle Club - Sweet Feeling
The Black Keys - I'm Not The One
Cee Lo Green - What Part of Forever
Best Coast - Each and Every day
William Control - Why Dance With The Devil When You Have Me
Metric - Help I'm Alive
Local Natives - Wide Eyes
Iron and Wine - Such Great Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment