Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ok so its kind of turned out to be a weird week. You don't fully know how crapped up your week has been until the whole thing is done. Okay not all of it was bad. It was a good week to be fair, but I had a few plans lined up and every single one of those plans fell through. Okay while I was writing this one of the plans happened right. I got some yummy baked goods from a friend - mini cupcakes are more then enough to forgive someone for being 5 hours late. Anyway its really hard for me to trust people and let them in. The only thing you can bet on is that people will always let you down. I'm talking in riddles when all I really want to say is that I don't trust people. I like being on my own and I like keeping my distance because what people can't see they can't hurt. So here's to staying away.

On the bright side of life; I've found a new website with over 300 agents to send my novel to. I've already started to send a few. Awesome.

I look forward to this week being a better week.

Some awesome songs:
Tha Black Keys - Howlin' For You
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - It's a Long Way Down
Wavves - Baseball Cards
The XX - Hot Like Fire
Best Coast - When The Sun Don't Shine
Kasabian - Secret Alphabets
Rooney - Don't Look At Me
Unkle feat. The Black Angels - With you In My Head

(BRMC - Sweet Feeling Song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_bPl_1KPJc



No comments:

Post a Comment