Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Okay so I'm trying to get the best possible story out of my idea. I got an awesome technique from David Trotter's Screenwriter's Bible. Yes I know I'm not writing a screenplay. But a story is a story. Every story has to have a beginning, a middle and an end. So anyway this technique basically is to see the dips and kinks in your story, to see if you're got the right things going on that will keep the reader hooked. I've done a few of these because like I said I want the best possible story. I seem to be sticking to the same idea so today I'm going to listen to the play list that I set up to inspire me. I like listening to music and create a scene in my head, then it all starts to come to me.

I finished making my plushie, it looks so cute! I think probably the cutest little bugger I've made so far. I was going to send it away in a box but then I thought the post office people will want to charge me a whole lot. So I'm going to put it in a padded envelope. I'm getting post office smart haha.
Its for a friend that I met a little  over a year ago. The first day I met her I had to share a room with her for five days. Being the freak with personal space bubbles issues that I am, I was dreading it. But she was so easy to get along with. We were both a little bit insane at that time because we had the same job but in different cities and we hated the same people. So we got along through talking about the awful people in our lives. In those five days we became really good friends. And she likes plushies so last year I decided to make her one but woah I got sidetracked so this year I just have to.

Okay so today I'm going to get cracking on creating the story. I swear I had something else to do but I just can't think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment