Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Novel Idea

This morning I woke up and found that my lip had swelled up and now the whole day I've been forced to speak like a hillbilly chewing on tabaco. Its a fever blister. So I googled how to fix it quick, the only remedy that I can try is putting a tea bag on it three times a day for the duration of the "outbreak."

On a happy, less gross note... a new idea for a novel has popped into my head. I'm working on it now to get the best possible story out of it. Its going to be nothing like my previous novel. Its going to be dark and sexy. Yes I know, thats so not me but this idea might just be amazing. There's nothing I love more than getting an idea in my head and letting grow and grow until its a full story. I already have a stack of music lined up to inspire me. Maybe thats a mistake I made with my previous novel, I didn't have any music to inspire it. Anyway this time I do and its just so gooood. I love this feeling! This means that I'm gonna have to take a little bit of a break from FaceBook and my oh so hectic social life. I want to give my all to this story. I am however going to finish making a plushie for my dear friend. I got started on it yesterday, I haven't forgotten how to do it woohoo!

I was so excited about this I didn't even draw a new picture for my blog so I'll leave you with a picture of one of my little cupcakes that I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment