Thursday, November 11, 2010

Okay so it has become flippin' impossible for me to eat! First I kept getting sick after every meal, which still happens if the meal is in any way slightly unhealthy. And now both sides of my mouth are sore because my bottom wisdom teeth are growing out of the gums, I have that damn chipped tooth and now obviously I drank out of a dirty cup or something when I went out because I have a sore on my gum. Its so painful to eat!! :( Okay I think I might be done complaining...

I went for a nice walk earlier on the beach front. I love watching the ocean. Yesterday I also went and the sea looked beautiful because the clouds were grey and the waves were rough. Looked all cool and mysterious.
Tomorrow I am going to finally make a cake for the first time in a long time. Its gonna be the Orange cake that seemed to work out so well last time. I'm going to dinner and I feel like I should contribute something. So hopefully it looks pretty and I can take a picture to put on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment