Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why Dance With The Devil When You Have Me?

Okay so I've given it some thought and my mom also advised me on this, I should first write my query letter and synopsis before I go writing my whole long novel. I can send it out to agents and see if I get any bites. I feel like this story is a winner... unlike that other crap. Hahaha I'm kidding, I liked that story too but maybe it was only something I would like. This has a lot of commercial apeal. Anyway so I've written all the relevent things I need to, to send it off to agents. I just need to find a title, I don't know why that is always the last thing that comes to me. BUT I'm EXCITED!! :) This is gonna be a goodie!
Oh also, I told my mom what its all about, now she's not one of those moms that tell you something is good even when it isn't. She's honest when it comes to stuff like this and she really seems to like it, yay! My critical brother also thinks it sounds good. Woohoo!
That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment