Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love seeing new emails in my junk folder because 9 times out of ten if will be an email from an agent. But unfortunately it just just another rejection letter. Crap! Oh well. I still haven't heard from Nancy, I think its time I take that as a rejection too. I was really hoping to get this novel published. I know its not time to hand in the towel or whatever the hell that saying is but I think its time to re-edit the story perhaps and try again.

In other news, my sister and her troll gang are moving out this week. I'm going to miss seeing her everyday but holy crap I'm gonna throw a party when they leave! Ohhh boy I'm gonna be one happy little chappy! The place they moving into is pretty sweet, its literally opposite the beach and it has a lovely view. I'm gonna take advantage of that and go walk on the beachfront with my sister every morning.

I think the tooth that got chipped is actually going to help me lose weight. I said no to ice cream this evening... ME saying no to ice cream! Its a big deal, this could be good. In saying that though I want to get it sorted out quickly. I know how fast these things can go downhill.

Well I hope I have wonderful Neve Campbell-less dreams tonight and I hope I can sleep in this heat.
Peace out suckahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment