Monday, November 8, 2010

So this morning I woke up and weighed myself just for kicks. Turns out I've lost 2kgs since last week. That's flippin' cool seen as I've done bugger all to lose. See this chipped tooth is gonna be great for me haha.

I got inspired and started exercising and eating healthy again from today. By exercising I mean putting in an old 90's Ibiza Salsa CD on and do freestyle salsa dancing. Its a lot more fun than cardio and its does wonders to the soul to dance around and act like an idiot for an hour each day.

For Christmas I'd really love to send everyone a gift, but its so damn expensive so screw that haha. There are some people though that are worth it. Today I think I'm going to make a plushie for the first in a long time. I have a friend that I've wanted to send a plushie to since like a year ago so this time I'm actually gonna do it.

Oh yes, I didn't win the R500 voucher. That sucks. But oh well maybe there'll be another one.

So I found a new websitre with tons of agents. I've started sending off query letters. But I want to know, am I just kidding myself? Does my novel really suck? I wonder if I should just give up on it... I dunno. I know you're not supposed to give up but surely there's a point where you do. Well until I've written something else I guess I won't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment